the one by two kitchen
blog is a collection of homemade recipes and postings of food that I love and adore. Most of the recipes are very homemade-y, easy to make (no longer a Uni student but a workaholic graduate now) and most importantly - look and taste good. Enjoy browsing and trying out the recipes.

PS: Follow or subscribe to the blog and use the Archives links for more recipes!
*I last updated this blog on: 3 February 2012! Check the one by two kitchen homepage


Wednesday 9 June 2010

First Posting - no recipes yet!

Phew! First posting!

First posting is always historical, just like any other first things in the world.

So to mark the blog's first posting, here are the two things of firsts that happen during the this historical time of the blog:

  1. My best friend and her friend travelled to mainland Europe for the very first time in their lives - all by themselves because my visa is not yet out! I was just sending them downstairs. Both girls looked well-scared and anxious!
  2. I went to Cadbury World for the very first time yesterday (yesterday was 5 hours ago)

OK - for those of you who went WTH after reading the above posts thinking about how this blog should be a recipe blog, keep calm! This first, historical post will only outline the general things about this blog.

This blog would be my blog, in a sense that as well as a recipe collection blog, this blog will also be dynamically synced to my life. My vision to this would be that this blog will progress - and just like the other things in my life - I want this blog to progress and I want it to go far along. Cooking is a passion of mine!

May I also state that the recipes used in this blog are combinations between other people's tried-and-tested recipes, family recipes, my own compulsive recipes out of hunger, recipes resulting from my daydreaming of food in lectures, and just about from a lot of places.

OK, so to be honest after writing the paragraphs I don't feel anything particularly historical - yet. Just a simple, lovely, 5 AM in the morning historical start.

LOVE. *smashes virtual champagne*

2 comments:

  1. Nice blogging mich.
    Expect a growth of visitors in near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're well nice ;) I do hope it would happen! Thanks a lot and I shall see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Strictly NO spamming! Comments are moderated and so spams and irrelevant/abusive comments will be deleted.