the one by two kitchen
blog is a collection of homemade recipes and postings of food that I love and adore. Most of the recipes are very homemade-y, easy to make (no longer a Uni student but a workaholic graduate now) and most importantly - look and taste good. Enjoy browsing and trying out the recipes.

PS: Follow or subscribe to the blog and use the Archives links for more recipes!
*I last updated this blog on: 3 February 2012! Check the one by two kitchen homepage


Thursday 24 June 2010

Tribute to the original one by two kitchen


If you've followed my blog or if you have read my first posting - then this would be the second historical post of the one by two kitchen blog.



the one by two kitchen started in a small pantry (literally one by two meters only) of a twin studio room in a student residence hall. Today marks the day when I will leave this room for good. I will be living off campus next academic year and thus today is the day when I shall say goodbye to the so many wonderful memories that I have had in this studio.. and especially to the so many memories of this little pantry where I've managed to create and tried and tested so many recipes. I have lots of good memories as well about the so many lovely people that have come and tried the dishes!

So goodbye, the original one by two kitchen. I'm sitting alone at 4 AM in the morning just being grateful for how much this little pantry has managed to help me to start getting creative in cooking.

How can I ever forget the memories of the original one by two kitchen? However it is time to move on now, and the one by two kitchen will carry on its legacy to different places with the same old brand new creativity and beautiful healthy dishes!

LOVE. and TRIBUTE to the original one by two kitchen!

3 comments:

  1. Hey what happened to the old one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog!!! very useful esp for students living overseas :)) request for creative veggie-based dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @recelapelena i have to move the place cos i got a new one ;)
    @alice huang thanks lots alice! that is really well kind of you!

    ReplyDelete

Strictly NO spamming! Comments are moderated and so spams and irrelevant/abusive comments will be deleted.