the one by two kitchen
blog is a collection of homemade recipes and postings of food that I love and adore. Most of the recipes are very homemade-y, easy to make (no longer a Uni student but a workaholic graduate now) and most importantly - look and taste good. Enjoy browsing and trying out the recipes.

PS: Follow or subscribe to the blog and use the Archives links for more recipes!
*I last updated this blog on: 3 February 2012! Check the one by two kitchen homepage


Sunday 21 October 2012

Going on an indefinite hiatus

Hello.

This is of course not unexpected.

I have always loved blogging and for the past year I have done nothing much about this fun activity and my love of cooking.

In fact, I eat worse than I've ever had, I only cook if supremely needed, and I devote all my time to working for my growing business and generously devote all my personal life for problem-solving too.

Now that I've got a demanding job, it's safe to say that I am going on an indefinite hiatus on my Cooking Blog, the one by two kitchen. That being said, it's a rather sad epiphany for me as I have loved cooking while I was at Uni doing my Bachelor's degree.

This does not mean you can't take advantage of my already published recipes though.

Til my Master's degree course then.

XO
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strictly NO spamming! Comments are moderated and so spams and irrelevant/abusive comments will be deleted.